Where in the world are we?

With this blog I hope to communicate where we are and the opportunities we have had in traveling across America and around the world.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's just the beginning...

What can I say, I'm going to join the world of 'blogging'. Can you believe it? But why start now?

Several reasons come to mind that include:
  • This blog will create a tool to give you, the reader, more insight into our travels
  • This will also help me hone my writing skills and give me the opportunity to put my thoughts down
  • Since I'm working toward my ministerial credentials, it's part of my course work...
  • It will give me the chance to share my faith in a different and hopefully successful way
As you can see it will be a great adventure. Just like our travels and just like life.

In recent days I've come to realize that God is Sovereign. No matter how good we are or how great things are going; or how bad things are going or (can it be?) how bad we are...God is Sovereign. He is in control, faithful, understanding, and filled with love for us.

Pack your suitcase and travel with me (us) as we continue on our journey.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, but please tell me we're spending some days in the warmth, I cannot take much more of the cold! I suppose if you're looking at things spiritually, then His warmth will be more than adequate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help but think that the sovereignty of God is much like traveling. It is exciting, sometimes tremendously trying, and maybe similar territory we've traveled or a completely new view, but the discovery is always an adventure. I've packed my way cute shoes and I'm ready to travel with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a great job Beth...keep it up. It will amaze you what God does through you. Happy travels...especially in warm and sunny FL.

    ReplyDelete