Where in the world are we?

With this blog I hope to communicate where we are and the opportunities we have had in traveling across America and around the world.

Friday, February 11, 2011

It's a new day

Writing is a really fun process. My questions is always, though, does it make sense or does it matter to anyone? Maybe writing is really for the writer. Anyway, I know I'll enjoy blogging because I like to write. I have years of journals and daily diaries...wonder if I should include some here some day? We'll see.

Today my post is going to include some background on our life and the reason for this blog.

My husband (Bill) and I are traveling Assembly of God Evangelists. We contact pastors to see if they would want us to come and preach at their church. We are invited by the pastor to preach and minister to their people. This is a wonderful, amazing responsibility. Bill is the preacher and I am the one who plays the keyboard and sings. We are a team. With the pastor and spouse we minister together to the church.

We have been doing this for 13 years now and are enjoying it very much. Considering, of course, we are in Florida now for another month it is easy to enjoy our life!!! We've ministered in the Midwest, Colorado, Arizona, Nebraska, Missouri, New Jersey, Kentucky, Georgia, and a new state this year...South Carolina. Each place has been (and will be) a blessing to us.

We have traveled overseas on several missions trips, too. That will be another blog...

This is the reason for the title of blog. With our suitcase packed, we are on our way to another place. We have concluded that our suitcase defines where our home is...even if traveling from Wisconsin to Florida or overseas, we are blessed to know that wherever that suitcase lands we are with each other and we are in the Lord's will.

Take care and remember to enjoy the journey...wherever you suitcase may land!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment