Where in the world are we?

With this blog I hope to communicate where we are and the opportunities we have had in traveling across America and around the world.

Monday, November 28, 2011

On our way...to Southeast Asia

It's time; I can't believe it! We're almost ready...tomorrow evening our plane leaves at approximately 8 pm. We are scurrying around buying last minute items, snacks for the plane trip, and some for when we are there. Getting some items for the missionary we'll be working with, Joanne Oftedahl.

We'll be there through December 14: preaching, teaching, and overall helping where needed. Bill will be using his God-given ability to minister to ministers, students, and church people. I'll be there, using my abilities, wherever!

It's suppose to be a very beautiful area [Cebu City] with wonderful temps and perfect conditions. It may rain, but I think we can handle that.

We will miss everyone in the States; especially our kids and their families. Even though it's only two weeks it seems like a lot longer, I think, because we'll be so far away. They'll be okay...we're leaving them in the Father's hands!

This past weekend we preached at my home church; the same church my Mom attends. We were able to spend some time with her which was a great blessing, considering we're going to be pretty far away for awhile!

We don't know what our Internet connection will be, but I'll try to stay in touch. You can reach us at: bemuju2003@yahoo.com or friend me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment