Where in the world are we?

With this blog I hope to communicate where we are and the opportunities we have had in traveling across America and around the world.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Blessings of 2012!

I'm so blessed...

First of all, whoever reads this post is a true blessing to me; regardless if I 'know' you or we are 'just' acquaintences. I regard  you as a blessing. Second, I want to thank every one of you for being part of my life and the many blessings you have given to me or the blessing you are to me. Third, my husband, Bill, a true friend and companion. Together...a blessing. (And as the post will say...'we' are blessed.)

Each week we interact with the most amazing people, be it the pastoral staff at a church, the church people, our wonderful children & families, or our extended family. All of you have been such a blessing. I'm not trying to sound overly dramatic, but to me, right now...I'm so thankful for each one of you.

The first part of the year we were working very hard on our cottage in Florida that we purchased in 2011. Many of our neighbors at Pleasant Grove helped us a lot to prepare the cottage before we arrived and while we were working on it helped in many ways. A blessing...

Throughout the year we were blessed to meet different people and make new friends. From North Dakota to Illinois, Florida, South Carolina, and Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, and Wisconsin (and places yet to come). A blessing...

Our trip to the Philippines this year. It was so perfectly arranged by our missionary friends (Dave & Debbie Johnson). ALL the details and events came together in perfect harmony. A blessing...

And to our families; we want you to know how special you are to us and that each one of you are a blessing to us. We love your smiles and laughter, your jokes and conversations; your tears and heartaches; the times you ask for help and the times you can do it on your own. It's all part of being a family and we are so glad you are 'ours'. You make us smile! A blessing...

And to our Father; to the One who truly blesses. He loves, guides, leads, and forgives. A blessing...


No comments:

Post a Comment